HO Scale | Amtrak Phase IV EMD F40PH (Standard DC)|
OH Pre-Order Price: $135.98
This is a future release from Walthers. You may pre-order this item from our site to secure your model from this production. No payment is due at the time of placing your pre-order. You will be notified upon delivery of the model(s) and we will then make arrangements to finalize your purchase.
Please note the item price is set to $0.00 for the purpose of pre-ordering only. We do not want to collect payment well in advance of the models' arrival. The OH Pre-Order Price listed above is the amount that will be billed per model at the time of delivery. Shipping charges will be added at that time.
Please contact us at email@example.com for call 765.289.4257 if you need to adjust your order before the models arrive.
- fully assembled and factory finished
- used in long distance and regional commuter service
- based on Phase 2b prototypes - in service 1976 to the present
- factory installed vertical handrails
- molded drill starter points for grab irons (sold separately)
- same powerful drive as used in the Proto line locomotives that feature the following:
- -five-pole skew-wound motor
- -14:1 gear ratio
- -helical-cut gears for quiet operation and easy multiple unit operation
- -all-wheel drive and electrical pickup
- -heavy die-cast metal chassis
- -constant & directional lights
- RP25 metal wheels
- ProtoMAX&trade metal knuckle couplers
- equipped with 21-pin DCC plug for easy conversion to DCC