HO Scale | E-L (Black/Yellow) Alco HH600/660 (DCC & Sound)|
OH Pre-Order Price: $226.95
This is a future release from Atlas Model Railroad. You may pre-order this item from our site to secure your model from this production. No payment is due at the time of placing your pre-order. You will be notified upon delivery of the model(s) and we will then make arrangements to finalize your purchase.
Please note the item price is set to $0.00 for the purpose of pre-ordering only. We do not want to collect payment well in advance of the models' arrival. The OH Pre-Order Price listed above is the amount that will be billed per model at the time of delivery. Shipping charges will be added at that time.
Please contact us at email@example.com for call 765.289.4257 if you need to adjust your order before the models arrive.
- fully assembled and factory finished
- early Blunt truck with brake cylinders, molded coil spring detail (optional) and metal truck chains
- separately applied metal grab irons and lift rings
- separately applied fine scale handrails and stanchions, coupler cut lever and piping
- directional lighting with golden-white LEDs
- five pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels
- supports all DCC-programming modes
- flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F31
- follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices
- over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more
- Sixteen user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable synchronized brake squeals
- manual and automatic notching modes with the ability to change modes "on-the-fly" are provided for true realism
- equipped with AccuMate® couplers
- This model is equipped with a factory installed ESU decoder which allows your Gold Series model to be used on DC and DCC layouts.
Please note that the Atlas Quantum Engineer will NOT operate an Atlas Gold Series locomotive equipped with a LokSound Select decoder on an analog (DC) layout. However, the sound and lighting functions of the LokSound Select decoder can be controlled by an easy-to-use basic DCC system.
Also note that on a DC-powered layout, a DCC and sound equipped locomotive CANNOT be consisted with another locomotive that does not also have both DCC and sound. This does not apply to DCC-equipped models operating on a DCC layout.