- fully assembled and factory finished
- Sharp painting and lettering taken from photographs of the prototype, and numbering that matches the class numbers for each operator or railroad. These containers come with the exterior posts already painted to match the aluminum color of the prototype containers and galvanized coloring for the upper and lower structural channels.
- HYUNDAI roof design features an additional water drainage channel near the front end of the container and the forward vertical framing members that extend the full height of the container.
- Accurate scale door latching details include highly detailed cast door locking bars, latching mechanisms, door bumpers and angled bar lifter.
- Additional details include:
- -lifting stiffeners molded into upper channel
- -correct front-end upper channel for drainage, typical of HYUNDAI containers, differs from the MONON design
- -fully painted exterior posts to match bare aluminum of the prototype
- -locating pins are molded into the base for easy stacking
- -highly-detailed, accurate door latches and handles